Brand: Kurl Tec
Crystal clear PVC compound, formulated with ingredients in compliance with applicable FDA requirements. There is 2 sections of 50 feet long hose by 2 inches diameter. They are in brad new condition.
Temperature range : For product between -4 to 65 degre celsius.
Performance: Clear PVC wire reinforced for vacuum, kink resistant.
Standard wall food and beverage grade vacuum/transfer hose with rated working pressures.
- 3A - The PVC compound complies with the criteria in 3-A Sanitary Standards for Multiple-Use Plastic Materials, number 20.
- FDA - The PVC ingredients used are sanctioned for food contact use under CFR title 21, parts 170-199.
- NSF - This hose is certified under NSF/ANSI standard 51: Food Equipment Materials.
- RoHS - The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
- USDA - The PVC hose has been found chemically acceptable for use in slaughtering, processing, transporting, or storage areas in direct contact with meat or poultry food product prepared under Federal Inspection.
- USP - The PVC compound has been tested and meets the requirements of the USP guidelines, for Class VI Plastics.
Applications: Full vacuum lines, industrial vacuum pumps, food & beverage dispensing, air and water supply lines, pneumatic parts transfer, car wash applications, coolant line, air breathing lines, deionized water systems.